Challenges in Process Weighing
- Weighing reactor tanks and agitators due to inherent vibration and very high dead weight.
- Calibrating Large Silos / Weigh Tanks with standard weights, every month, is cumbersome, time consuming and results in production down time.
- Batching and Continuous Weighing has to be cost effective and still comply to International standards and Traceability requirements.
- Check weighing finished products due to high speed throughput.
Koremec is your solution partner for Hardy in India
- Hardy’s Waversaver technology solves the toughest challenges in process weighing – particularly under vibrating conditions with very heavy dead weight.
- Hardy’s C2 Loadcells and Weightless Calibration technology, reduces calibration time from hours to minutes.
- Hardy’s Weight Controllers, Loss in Weight Controllers and Batching Controllers meet international standards and are easy to configure and deploy.
- Hardy’s Check weighing Controllers and fully-integrated check weighing lines (with conveyors) can handle product speeds of up to 200 pieces per minute.
For a detailed brochure of Hardy’s Process weighing solutions download this PDF now.